3 bedroom cottage for saleHatchet Lane, Ascot
- Semi rural Character Cottage
- 200ft plus rear garden
- 3 Bedrooms
- Re-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Charters and Cranbourne schools catchment
- Study area off bedroom 3
- Off street parking
- Large living room/dining room
Beautifully presented three bedroom character cottage in a semi rural location very cleverly extended to offer well planned three storey space within this village on the outskirts of Ascot and well placed for excellent local amenities including Charters and Cranbourne schools catchments. Lovely large level gardens.
From the Heatherwood Hospital roundabout take the Windsor Road towards Windsor.
At the two mini roundabouts turn left onto Winkfield Road which becomes Hatchet Lane after passing Forest Rd on the left. The cottage is then on the left a little while after The Old Hatchet.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54629706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWASC_525871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carr Williams, Ascot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.