6 bedroom detached house for salePark Avenue, Wraysbury, Berkshire
A substantial and well presented family home situated on a sought after road close to Sunnymeads railway Station and the Village of Wraysbury. The property is approached via a gated driveway leading through to a spacious paved parking area with space for ample cars. The accommodation offers spacious and adaptable living space over three floors and comprises on the ground floor; a spacious double aspect reception room leading through into a luxury fitted kitchen with central island, a study/bedroom five and a cloakroom. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a single bedroom benefitting from a balcony and a modern family bathroom. The second floor offers the magnificent master bedroom suite with a luxury en-suite bathroom. In addition, there is an attached annex comprising of a reception room, a bedroom, kitchen and a bathroom. Outside the property are well maintained rear gardens with a patio area for entertaining and a shed. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location, size and potential this home has to offer.
* Six Bedrooms
* Three Reception Rooms
* Modern Fitted Kitchen
* Luxury Master Suite with En-Suite
* Four Bathrooms
* Detached Annex with Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen & Bathroom
* Front & Rear Gardens
* Off Street Parking
* Windsor & Maidenhead Borough Council
* Council Tax Band F - £1677.50 per annum
Location/More info The property is located on a sought after road within Wraysbury village with all its associated amenities and the picturesque village cricket Green. Sunnymeads station is also close by, giving easy access to central London. The M25 is also located close by as is the larger shopping centre of Windsor. There are a selection of excellent state and private schools located nearby including Eton College. It is understood that Wraysbury has the highest number of clubs and societies in any UK village from Sailing to sewing!
Property ref: 121_480_3816777
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54631516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3816777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.