4 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackburn Way, Nottingham
- Three Storey Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Excellent Condition
- Large Kitchen/ Diner
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000! Calling all investors, a fantastic opportunity has come to the market in the form of this modern, three storey townhouse. It has excellent tenants who are looking to stay and would make the ideal investment opportunity.
Calling all investors, a fantastic opportunity has come to the market in the form of this modern, three storey townhouse. It has excellent tenants who are looking to stay and would make the ideal investment opportunity.
Double glazed door leading to entrance hall, radiator and doors leading to downstairs cloakroom.
Frosted, double glazed window to front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin and a radiator
Reception One 11' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 1" x 14' 8" ( 4.60m x 4.47m )
Tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, double glazed window to rear aspect, wall and base units, electric oven, electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks and cupboard housing the boiler.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted with radiator, airing cupboard and doors leading to main reception area.
Reception Two 14' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.78m )
Two radiators, double glazed window to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.78m )
Built in storage, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and door leading to en suite.
Shower off the mains cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, double glazed frosted window to front aspect and a radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.77m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built in storage.
Paneled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, frosted double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator as well as shower off the mains.
Decked area, laid lawn, back access gate and mature borders and trees. Also a garage to the side of the property with allocated parking in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54631713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL106140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.