3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Road, Cumwhinton, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4 8DX
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Village Location
- Wood Burning Stoves
A spacious three bedroom semi-detached house situated within this highly sought after area. Conveniently close to Cumwhinton Primary School, village shop and public house. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprise: Hall, Living Room and Dining Kitchen both with multi fuel burning stoves, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC. Stairs to Landing and 3 Bedrooms. Externally there are well stocked gardens to the front and rear.
* 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Village Location
* Wood Burning Stoves
* Living Room: 4.49m x 3.65m (14' 9" x 12')
* Dining Room: 5.48m x 2.64m (18' x 8' 8")
* Kitchen: 2.94m x 2.91m (9' 8" x 9' 7")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom: 4.49m x 2.96m (14' 9" x 9' 9")
* Bedroom: 3.37m x 2.65m (11' 1" x 8' 8")
* Bedroom: 2.72m x 2.65m (8' 11" x 8' 8")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54631957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.