1 bedroom property for saleFairchild Close, Battersea, London, SW11
Offers in Excess of
- Second floor modern apartment
- Well-presented throughout
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- One large double bedroom with built in storage
- Modern bathroom
- Off street parking
- Close to Clapham Junction, Battersea Square and Battersea Park
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market this well presented second floor, one bedroom apartment set within a modern development moments from Clapham Junction. The property comprises of a double bedroom with built in storage, large reception room and separate kitchen. You will also find a modern fully fitted bathroom and off street parking for one car.
Battersea Square, Clapham Junction and Battersea Park can be found within close proximity, with their abundant cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54633357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS180310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.