3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighbury Avenue, Nottingham
- Well Presented Period Property
- Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000! Don't miss out on this well presented three bedroom semi detached period property set within the popular area of Highbury Vale. Having well proportioned accommodation throughout and mixing period and modern features to a high standard, viewing essential.
William H Brown are pleased to bring this well presented spacious three bedroom semi detached property to the market. GCH & DG. The property briefly comprises; Spacious entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, well proportioned rear garden. This property would suite a family who would enjoy the period features with a modern twist, viewing is highly recommended.
Having fitted carpet, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor elevation, double glazed door to the front elevation, single glazed picture window to the side elevation, coving tot he ceiling, ceiling light point.
Lounge 11' 11" plus the bay x 11' 10" ( 3.63m plus the bay x 3.61m )
Having wood effect laminate to the floor, double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature Victorian style gas fire with Adam style surround, picture rail, coving to the ceiling, ceiling light point.
Having hard wood floor, feature Victorian style open fire with Adam style surround, radiator, fitted storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point
Kitchen 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Having wood effect laminate to the floor, range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, inset sink and side drainer with mixer tap over, space for gas cooker with extractor fan over, complimentary ceramic tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window and door to the side elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, door to;
Having wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
Having fitted carpet, double glazed window tot he front elevation, radiator, loft access, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Having fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
Having fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Having fitted carpet, double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point.
Having ceramic tiling to the walls, paneled bath with main shower over, low flush w.c. Hand wash basin, complimentary ceramic tiled splash backs incorporating a decorative border, wall mounted ladder style radiator/towel rail, double glazed window to the side elevation, recess ceiling spot lights.
To the front of the property is a pathway leading to the front entrance door providing side gated access.
To the rear of the property is a established lawn, raised deck/sun terrace, door to w.c. and two further storage areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54635394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL106255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.