5 bedroom terraced house for saleLeathwaite Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Victorian terraced family home
- Five bedrooms
- Light and airy double reception room
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Enclosed private garden
- Well-presented throughout
- Host of original features and wooden flooring
- Extended into loft and ability to extend into side return
- Residential Street located 'between the commons' within catchment of popular local schools
- Moments from Northcote Road and Clapham Junction mainline station
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market this well presented Victorian terraced home located on a popular residential street ‘between the commons.
The private entrance hall has stairs leading to the first floor, a ground floor toilet, stairs down to the cellar and open to the double reception. The bay fronted double reception room has some lovely original features, solid wooden flooring, doors to the garden and opening to kitchen. The kitchen is fully fitted and has ample work top space and a range of wall and base units, with double doors leading out to the private enclosed garden.
Arranged over the first floor are three double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom suite, while on the top floor is a bedroom 5/study, a spacious master bedroom with lots of eave storage and a shower room accessed from the landing.
Leathwaite Road is a quiet residential road between the Commons, close to the amenities of the vibrant Northcote Road and Battersea Rise and a short stroll from the great open space of Clapham Common. Clapham Junction is a short walk away, providing easy transport links into Central London and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54635619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT180039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.