2 bedroom flat for saleAcorn Drive, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
- Offered with no inward chain
- Chain free 2 bedroom apartment
- Outlooks onto gardens
- Close to the town centre
- 24 hour emergency pull cord system
- Onsite professional scheme manager
RETIREMENT: Home Group are delighted to offer this chain free two bedroom apartment conveniently located on the first floor. A great opportunity for you to enjoy an independent retirement within a relaxed setting.
PERFECTLY PLACED: Over six acres within a tranquil location close to a wide range of shops, amenities, good bus service and a main-line railway.
PROPERTY: KEY FEATURES
-Outlooks the garden and the rear of the property
-Fitted carpets throughout living areas
-Bathroom with a walk in shower
-Kitchen fitted with a window & appliances include; cooker, hob, microwave and a fridge/freezer
-Two bedrooms both include fitted wardrobes
-24hr emergency pull cord system
Acorn Drive is an exclusive retirement development, in Berkshire that offers independent living in a quiet residential area and friendly community. The development has a communal lounge where the scheme manager hosts regular social events and afternoon tea’s.
-Local Authority; Wokingham
-Council Tax Band; Band C
-Ground rent; None
-Lease Type; Surrender & Regrant
-Lease Length - 99 Years lease
-EPC Rating; 75 (C)
-£415.71 per quarter or
-£138.57 per calendar month
-Off Street Car Parking
-Beautiful communal gardens
-2 guest suites can be hired for overnight visitors
-24 hour emergency pull cord system
For further information and or to arrange an appointment to view and discuss the benefits of living at Acorn Drive call the Development Manager on .
All prospective buyers must attend an interview with a Home Group representative and complete an application form to confirm their eligibility to purchase their chosen property.
Buyers ability to meet the independent living criteria is determined via a medical status report from their GP, any costs borne from this are payable by the purchaser. (Further information is available on request)
Once your application and medical status has been confirmed, we will contact you to let you know that you have/have not been approved ahead of instructing all legal representatives
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112AcornDrive. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home, Retirement Sales Eastcote. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.