2 bedroom apartment for saleOne Hans Crescent, SW1X
- Reception hall
- Large reception/dining room
- Contemporary kitchen
- Master bedroom with balcony
- and ensuite bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Air cooling/heating system
- 2.8 metre ceiling heights
Excellently situated on this famous crescent between Harrods and Sloane Street, this fully refurbished and interior deisgned two-bedroom, two-bathroom lateral apartment (approximately 1,192sq ft / 111sq m) is located on the third floor of this purpose-built block with 24-hour concierge, security, lift and valet parking. The apartment has been extensively refurbished and interior-designed, and benefits from generous proportions, 2.8 metre ceiling heights, polished stone floors, air cooling/heating system and a south westerly aspect. There is also a large secure underground car parking space. Hans Crescent is superbly located in the heart of Knightsbridge and moments away from Harrods. Ideally situated for the world class amenities of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street with Chelsea and South Kensington a short walk away. Hyde Park is also within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54637119.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNI180030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrods Estates, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.