4 bedroom detached house for saleNightingale Drive, Taverham Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- 24ft Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Family Bathroom Suite
- Sunny Enclosed Rear Garden
- 20ft Dual Aspect Lounge
- Garage & Ample Parking
- Secluded Location Close To Local Schools & Amenities
- Early Viewings Strongly Advised
***DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN TAVERHAM*** Situated in a requested part of Taverham, early viewings are advised to appreciate this spacious detached family home situated within easy access to local schools and amenities. The property can be approached by either a pedestrian walkway witch gives access to neighbouring properties and access to the local community centre and parks or the cul-de-sac road to the rear. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, spacious front to back lounge with dual aspect windows, downstairs cloak room and a modern fitted kitchen with dining area. Upstairs offers four generous bedrooms off the landing and a modern family bathroom suite. Out side the property benefits from a front garden and an enclosed sunny rear garden with garage and ample parking. CALL NOW TO VIEW.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54637725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7476083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.