3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEllerton Road, Dagenham, Essex
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Bathroom & shower room
- Modern interior decor
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Potential to extend (subject to planning)
- EPC energy rating D
This three bedroom end of terrace home is just perfect how it is. The slick modern décor throughout is right on trend, so if you are looking for a hassle free move where you can walk straight in, unpack, sit back and relax then this has to be the one for you ! The separate lounge to the front is the ideal place for all the family to gather round and watch a movie. The large open plan kitchen/diner area provides a fantastic space for entertaining, and now that the warmer months are here you can leave the by-folding doors open allowing the cool breeze to flow in whilst you're the proud host of a summer barbeque with friends and family. There are two double bedrooms and a good size single, the morning rush is well catered for with a separate shower room and family bathroom everyone can be up dressed and out the door with a spring in their step ready to face the day ahead. The icing on the cake has to be the added bonus that as the family grows this home offers a great deal of potential to extend on the generously sized plot to the side, adding a loft conversation or even both subject to planning permission. A property that offers this much is always in high demand so book your viewing today to prevent disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'2 x 11'9 (4.02m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 15'11 x 10'9 (4.85m x 3.28m)
- Separate Toilet
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 9'4 (3.28m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'5 x 7'7 (2.57m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'9 x 8'7 (4.50m x 2.62m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54646668.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50711890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.