2 bedroom flat for saleBolton Road, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 4BE
- Two Bed 1st Floor Apartment
- Moments from Birkdale Village
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Entrance & Garden
- No Onward Sales Chain Delay
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- *FINANCIAL INCENTIVES AVAILABLE*
- EPC Band Rating - 'C'
** TWO BED APARTMENT, BIRKDALE VILLAGE, PRIVATE ENTRANCE & GARDEN **
Renovated throughout and only moments from the picturesque village of Birkdale stands this fine and thoroughly modern two bedroom first floor apartment. Completed to an excellent standard this spacious residence is briefly comprising of: private ground floor entrance and stairs to 1st floor landing, shower room on split level, good size modern breakfast kitchen, reception lounge diner and two double bedrooms.
The property also benefits from a private rear garden and off road parking for two family size cars. The property situated only a stone's throw from the sought after village of Birkdale is available for sale with vacant possession and no onward sale chain delay.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact Bailey Estates Birkdale sales office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates and walk down Bolton Road for only 100yds where the apartment will be easily identified by a Bailey Estates 'For Sale' board.
Private side door entrance leads into apartment and stairs to first floor
Spindle balustrade banister rail, lovely high ceilings, access to hatch to loft. Integrated smoke detector
14' 5'' x 8' 3'' (4.41m x 2.54m)
New modern fitted kitchen, full range of base and wall mounted storage units, eye level double oven, 5 ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer. uPVC rear window. Wall mounted panelled radiator
8' 2'' x 4' 7'' (2.49m x 1.4m)
Situated on split level landing. Floor and walls tiled throughout. uPVC side frost glazed window. Suite comprises of corner shower, low level dual flush WC and pedestal sink. Wall mounted heated towel rail
12' 3'' x 8' 1'' (3.74m x 2.48m)
Two uPVC windows to side aspect. Dark wood effect flooring. Panelled radiator to side wall
uPVC front window, dark effect wood flooring. Panelled radiator fitted to rear wall. Coving to high level
17' 0'' x 12' 1'' (5.2m x 3.7m)
Two uPVC windows to front aspect. Dark effect wood flooring. Panelled radiator to rear wall. Marble effect fire surround presented to chimney breast, coal effect electric fire
Private enclosed rear garden. Parking for two cars
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54647978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 160761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.