2 bedroom bungalow for saleDovercourt Lane, Sutton, SM1
- Detached two bedroom bungalow
- Set in a quiet location
- Great space with large rooms
- Sutton High Street short walking distance away
- Potential to extend into the garden
- Good-sized bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Large private garden
This wonderful two bedroom detached bungalow offers a bright and airy accommodation with lovely private garden, quiet residential setting and off-street parking.
The property is set back on a private road, just moments from the high street, which offers an excellent selection of amenities and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54649200.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1067688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.