2 bedroom terraced house for saleCranleigh Road, Feltham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mid-Terraced Family Home
- Large Rear Garden
- Highly Adaptable
- Viewings Advised
***TWO BEDROOM - SUPERB LOCATION - MID TERRACE***
A two double bedroom family home conveniently located in Cranleigh Road, in the popular Lower Feltham area.
Downstairs the property consists of a small porch area leading to a generously sized living room and kitchen/diner with fitted units. Upstairs the spacious ambiance continues with two larger than average double bedrooms and a family bathroom consisting of a three piece suit.
Outside to the front the property is welcomed by a small paved garden which is ideal for off-street parking, to the rear there is an extremely good sized garden of 137ft, with a patio, grassed area and feeling of privacy provided by mature plants around the sides.
Cranleigh road is superbly located at the lower end of Feltham High Street, however you are still only a short commute away from the town centre giving you access to shops, buses and train links. It is a two minute drive to the M3, and Heathrow is a short distance away, whilst the property is not directly below normal flight paths. This property is ideal for a first time buyer, loving family or investment. The property is in need of a little decorative restoration, however it has a new efficient boiler, guttering, double glazing and front door, and is ready to be made into a beautiful home. Viewing advised.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54649347.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL106703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.