3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTheatre Street, Dereham
- Semi detached character property
- Plenty of period features including beams & cottage doors
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- Comfortable, dual aspect lounge with doors to the garden
- Adjacent dining room
- Attractive kitchen with range cooker which we have been advised is included
- Ground floor shower room & beautiful first floor bathroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Mature gardens
- Within easy reach of the town centre & local schools
SUMMARY Quirky and full of character this 3 bed semi detached property, just minutes from Dereham town centre, currently undergoing refurbishment and having been internally remodelled to provide comfortable and practical living spaces. A lovely blend of modern convenience and original charm on a generous plot.
OUTSIDE The property is accessed via a wooden gate from Theatre Street with vehicular access to the rear of the property from Emelson Close.
The pretty, tapering front garden measures approximately 52' x 30' and is well stocked with a variety of mature trees and shrubs and attractive, cottage style planting with steps up to the shaped lawn. A further section of garden with shed and summerhouse, measures approximately 60' x 45' max and comprises a patio and concrete hard-standing areas.
We have been advised the driveway is currently on a separate title. The vendor has advised this will be included within the sale and there is pedestrian access across the bottom of the driveway for number 75.
DIRECTIONS From the roundabout at the end of the High Street take Theatre Street. Follow this road and the property can be found on the left, towards the far end.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54653622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361006507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.