1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazell Road, North Walsham
Withdrawn from Market
- Investors only
- No onward chain
- Completed to a high standard
- Quiet popular location
- Walking distance to facilities
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Excellent investment property
- Viewings highly advised
"Popular living close to a wide range of facilities" With this SPACIOUS home that is located on this sought after development where you can easily access the town centre. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and being close to local schools, shops and transport links viewings are highly advised!
13' 7'' max x 8' 0'' max (4.14m x 2.44m)
UPVC double glazed windows to front & side, Built in wardrobe, Airing cupboard, Loft access, Fitted carpet, Radiator & Power points.
6' 0'' max x 7' 2'' max (1.83m x 2.18m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, Laminate flooring, Bath, Wash hand basin, Partly tiled walls & WC.
One off road parking & a separate garden.
North Walsham is a popular historic market town with a range of facilities on offer. There is also a wide range of schools, doctors' surgery and dentist, as well as regular bus and train links in / out and around the town.
13' 7'' max x 15' 7'' max (4.14m x 4.75m)
UPVC double glazed windows to front & side, UPVC double glazed door to front, Fitted carpet, Radiator & Power points.
6' 1'' x 7' 2'' (1.85m x 2.18m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, Fitted kitchen with wall & base units, Space for electric oven, Space for Electric hob, Stainless steel sink with drainer, Plumbing for washing machine or dish washer, Work surfaces, Splash back tiling, Laminate flooring, Fridge freezer space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8840919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.