5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePopes Grove, Strawberry Hill, TW1
- Spacious entrance hallway
- front and rear reception rooms
- modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- four further double bedrooms
- two family bathrooms
- off-street parking to the front
- south facing rear garden
This substantial halls adjoining Edwardian semi-detached family home is located just moments away from both Strawberry Hill and central Twickenham. The ground floor provides an impressive receiving hallway with pretty frosted window and tiled floor, grand family living room with feature fireplace, stripped wood floors and original ornate ceiling decoration, a generous eat in kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the south facing rear garden and formal family/dining room, again with feature fireplace and doors leading to a patio area with the garden beyond. To the first floor is a bay fronted master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor comprises a modern refurbished loft extension providing a further two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include off street parking to the front and side access to the rear garden.
The house is within a few hundred metres of the village of Strawberry Hill itself with a charming selection of local shops and the station offering a direct and frequent service to London Waterloo. Strawberry Hill is midway between the larger town centres of Twickenham and Teddington providing more comprehensive shopping and further mainline stations. The area is renowned for its many green open spaces and delightful riverside walks. The house is also highly conveniently placed for many excellent schools, both private and state.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54659460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRL181915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.