8 bedroom block of apartments for saleNew Build Investment, Pontypridd, 6 Flats
Offers in Region of
- Brand new Development
- 6 Self Contained flats in Detached Building
- Contemporary design throughout
- Ideal Investment opportunity
- Potential £36,100 pa income
- 7.1% Yield
- Close to Town Centre, Hospital & University
- Easy access to A470, 15 minutes from M4 and Cardiff City Centre
- Nearing Completion
Red Dragon Estates are delighted to offer this Brand New Freehold Two Storey Development of 6 self contained flats in a quiet side road close to Pontypridd Town Centre, Hospital and easy access to the A470. This spacious detached development offers Investors the opportunity to purchase the entire building with a potential income of £38100.00 per annum. (7.1% yield). The property consists of 2 spacious 2 Double Bedroom flats, 3, 1 bedroom flats and a studio. The building is nearing completion and will be ready for occupation shortly. For further information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Adam.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8844325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Dragon Estates, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.