4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland View, St Davids Gardens, Church Village, CF38 1RW
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
**QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POSITION with SOUTH FACING GARDENS**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this spacious and modern 4 bedroom detached home located in the sought development of 'St Davids Gardens', Church Village. This well presented family home occupies an enviable position that is neatly tucked away and benefiting perfectly from south facing sun.
This attractive bay fronted property benefits from ample off road driveway parking and a spacious double garage. Internally the living and bedroom accommodation is spread across three floors with a master bedroom suite, landing and en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms, a spacious four piece family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom, an open plan kitchen dining room with re-fitted kitchen leading to a beautiful conservatory and a bay fronted lounge.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with timber fencing with lawn and patio areas with a side path leading to the front.
**EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED**
Accommodation is spread across 3 floors and comprises:
* Hallway: 1.52m (max) x 3.73m (5' x 12' 3")
* Cloakroom: 1.19m x 1.65m (3' 11" x 5' 5")
* Lounge: 3.3m x 5.08m (into bay) (10' 10" x 16' 8")
* Kitchen / Dining Room: 6.3m x 2.79m (20' 8" x 9' 2")
* Conservatory: 3.43m x 3.63m (11' 3" x 11' 11")
* Landing: 2.95m (max) x 1.96m (9' 8" x 6' 5")
* Bedroom Two: 3.28m x 3.48m (min) (10' 9" x 11' 5")
* Bedroom Three: 3.28m x 3.86m (10' 9" x 12' 8")
* Bedroom Four: 2.95m x 2.82m (9' 8" x 9' 3")
* Family Bathroom: 2.95m x 2.44m (9' 8" x 8')
* Landing: 2.72m (max) x 1.96m (8' 11" x 6' 5")
* Master Bedroom: 3.51m x 3.56m (11' 6" x 11' 8")
* En-Suite to Master
* DOUBLE GARAGE
* Front Garden & Drive
* Rear Garden
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.