3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Souter at Waters Edge, Brookwood Way, Buckshaw Village, PR7
- 3 well sized bedrooms covering two floors
- Master suite with en suite shower facilities
- Kitchen diner overlooking the rear aspect
- Downstairs cloakroom
As you enter the Souter the spacious living room is directly in front of you, offering access to the rear of the home. Moving through the home there is the downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen diner overlooking the rear aspect.
Upstairs the hallway leads to two bedrooms, with the well designed family bathroom serving both.
The second floor of this home belongs entirely to the well proportioned master suite, offering the added luxury of a light and airy en suite shower room.
- Lounge - 4.5 x 3.61 metre
- Kitchen/ Dining Room - 3.61 x 2.72 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.66 x 3.3 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.61 x 2.36 metre
- Master Bedrom - 5.23 x 2.59 metre
- En-suite/ Dressing Room - 3.61 x 1.42 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.