6 bedroom detached house for saleSutton Lane, Granby, Nottinghamshire
- Delightful & Elegant Period Home
- Energy Rating E
- Six Reception Rooms
- Superb Shortland Craft Fitted Kitchen
- Boot Room, Laundry Room & Cloakroom
- Seven Bedrooms
- En-suite Bathroom & Two Family Bathrooms
- Magnificent Leisure Complex with Heated Indoor Swimming Pool & Gym
- Delightful Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Ideal for the Family Purchaser
An elegant and immaculately presented period family home situated within magnificent garden grounds offering a vaulted cellar, five reception rooms, a superb fitted kitchen by Shortland Craft, cloakroom, laundry room, boot room, plant room, six/seven bedrooms and three bathrooms. Featuring a superb 42'8" x 15'11" full length garden room and further conservatory, the property offers a wealth of fine original features including moulded cornicing, oak fronted fireplaces, original doors and magnificent flagstoned reception with elegant staircase. In addition is a superb indoor leisure complex with gym and large heated swimming pool with lantern roof, four professional garages designed for luxury vehicles. Extending to approximately 1 acre, the gardens are magnificent and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate to quality, size and position of the property.
Granby is an unspoilt and highly desirable village situated in the heart of the Vale of Belvoir amongst some of the county's finest hunting countryside and with its numerous walks. The village is situated within an area of outstanding natural beauty, the vale is presided over by Belvoir Castle itself and is extremely well placed for fast access to Nottingham, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Newark and Lincoln, the mainline intercity station at Grantham providing access to London King's Cross in just over one hour. Ideal for schooling options at Grantham, Nottingham, Loughborough, Ratcliffe and Oakham, the village offers a local pub and village green and with more extensive local facilities at nearby Bingham, Bottesford, Harby and Long Clawson.
Take the A52 out of Nottingham and turning eventually right as signposted for Plungar and Granby. Turning into the village turn left in the centre of the village into Sutton Lane, the property can then be found situated on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54666142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT160225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.