3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaumaris Close, Tonteg, Pontypridd, CF38 1HA
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES & SCHOOLS
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- PARTIAL DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
**A THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME with OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING, DETACHED GARAGE, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS NEATLY POSITIONED IN A QUIET & SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC within CLOSE PROXIMITY TO POPULAR SCHOOLS & AMENITIES**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached home in Tonteg. Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall via uPVC entrance door, a front facing lounge with gas fire & double glazed window overlooking the front garden, an adjoining lounge with single glazed window over looking the rear garden, a kitchen with uPVC window to the side plus uPVC back door and to the first floor there is a light and airy landing with uPVC window to the side elevation, two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom and family bathroom.
Externally you'll find a front garden mainly laid to lawn, a tandem driveway allowing off road parking for a minimum of two cars and set back to the rear is a detached garage and low maintenance rear garden with mature and established planting.
**NO ONWARD CHAIN**
* HALLWAY: 1.83m x 3.4m (6' x 11' 2")
* LOUNGE: 3.15m x 3.91m (10' 4" x 12' 10")
* DINING ROOM: 2.69m x 3.3m (8' 10" x 10' 10")
* KITCHEN: 2.26m x 3.07m (7' 5" x 10' 1")
* LANDING AREA: 1.96m x 2.44m (6' 5" x 8')
* BEDROOM ONE: 3.02m x 3.91m (9' 11" x 12' 10")
* BEDROOM TWO: 3m x 3.3m (9' 10" x 10' 10")
* BEDROOM THREE: 1.96m x 2.97m (max) (6' 5" x 9' 9")
* BATHROOM: 1.96m x 1.78m (6' 5" x 5' 10")
* FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
* DETACHED GARAGE
* REAR GARDEN
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
The property does NOT HAVE gas central heating. Any new owner would need to install pipework and a gas boiler. The property benefits from a gas fire to the lounge and a gas heater to the hallway (not tested). The gas meter is located in the under stairs cupboard.
To the rear of the property there are three windows that are single glazed (bedroom 2, dining room and first floor bathroom).
Other observations: the property would benefit from a new kitchen installation and bathroom installation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.