2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Green, Harborough Magna, Rugby
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND INTO THE LOFT
- VERY RESPECTABLE PUB IN THE VILLAGE
- FLEXIBUS ROUTE - BUS NUMBER 241
- EPC - D
**DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS**
This 2 bedroomed detached bungalow offers stunning countryside views in the sought after village of Harborough Magna, only a 12 minute drive from Rugby Town Centre. This property is truly not one to be missed!
In brief, the property comprises of a spacious entrance hall, two double bedrooms, living room, bathroom with seperate WC and kitchen/diner with views over to the garden. There is also a back door from the kitchen leading you out to the garden.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating to radiators and is offered to market with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54667170.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27915372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.