5 bedroom detached house for saleOasby, Grantham, NG32
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Impressive 31ft x 15ft Living Dining Kitchen
- Indoor heated Swimming Pool
- 3,488 sqft modern general purpose building
- Gardens & Paddock extend to some 2.3 acres
- Rural location but very accessible
- Superb lifestyle property with immense opportunities
- EPC Rating - E
A SUPERB LIFESTYLE PROPERTY, WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, WHICH HAS IMMENSE OPPORTUNITIES BOTH RESIDENTIALLY OR COMMERCIALLY, SUBJECT TO CONSENTS, AFFORDED BY THE RARELY AVAILABLE COMBINATION OF IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME WITH INDOOR POOL, EXTENSIVE BUILDINGS BOTH MODERN AND TRADITIONAL WHICH IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE 2.3 ACRES OF GARDENS AND PADDOCK COULD INCLUDE EQUESTRIAN OR SIMILAR USE. ADDITIONAL LAND CAN BE AVAILABLE TO RENT. Oasby Mill enjoys a fantastic, rural location just outside this highly sought after village being surrounded by beautiful countryside yet only eight miles from the market town of Grantham where there is both the A1 and Inter City Rail Service on the East Coast main line making London King’s Cross an easy commute. Further to the West Nottingham, Leicester and Birmingham are readily accessible.
The house itself is an attractive, traditional, stone farmhouse that has been extended to create extremely spacious and versatile living space blending modern convenience with period character. The First Floor is accessed by either of two staircases and provides five generous Bedrooms, house Bathroom and Shower Room/En-Suite. On the Ground Floor are four principal Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Study, Utility, Cellar and further Shower Room adjacent to the 50ft Indoor Swimming Pool Complex with its 28ft x 14ft electrically heated pool.
One of the main features, and certainly the heart of this charming home, is the impressive 31ft x 15ft Living Dining Kitchen with its high quality, bespoke oak cabinets including a substantial dresser and central island all complimented by extensive granite worktops, four oven Aga and additional integrated appliances.
The approach to the property befits its style with stone built gatehouse and electric gated entrance. The driveway sweeps round to the extensive buildings located to the rear. These include a traditional small barn and stores with First Floor loft area and adjoining open fronted implement store together with two stone and pantile stable blocks arranged around a stable yard. In addition, is the 324sqm / 3,488sqft concrete portal frame building with one 4.5m high and one 3.5m high doors. In the agent's opinion, these buildings offer immense potential for a variety of uses subject to relevant consents.
The gardens are divided into two areas. Firstly, and closest to the house and swimming pool are the more private gardens which are largely hedged whilst beyond these are further extensive lawned areas together with a variety of mature shrubs and trees which then lead into the paddock area and are themselves a further feature of this fabulous property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54667446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GAR150282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.