5 bedroom detached house for saleFALMOUTH, Cornwall
- EXECUTIVE STYLE DETACHED TOWNHOUSE BUILD
- RESIDUE OF THE 10 YEAR NHBC GUARANTEE SCHEME
- SPACIOUS ACCOMODATION WITH 2,500 FEET OF SPACE
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (G F ANNEXE POTENTIAL)
- EN SUITE BATHROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM, JACK N JILL SHOWER ROOM, GF WC
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM AND UTILITY ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
A most impressive executive style, detached three storey townhouse style home, offering 2,500 square feet of space with annexe potential comprising; five double bedrooms, the master bed with en-suite bathroom, a family bathroom with double shower, a Jack n Jill shower room and ground floor wc, living room, large dining room/office, kitchen/breakfast room and orangery style sitting room opening onto the enclosed, private rear gardens, a garage and driveway parking.
King Charles Street is a small no-through road located within the Swan Vale development which is served nearby with a bus service and offers almost immediate footpath access that leads down to the Swanpool Nature Reserve and beach. Alternatively footpaths will connect through to Boslowick with it's general stores/mini supermarket, hairdressers, fish and chip shop and the highly regarded primary schooling St Francis and St Marys, with Marlborough Primary also accessible via Swanpool. Slightly further is Falmouth secondary school on Trescobeas Road. Within a short stroll from the entrance to the development the Falmouth Golf Course can be found, further on are the breathtaking coastal walks from Swanpool through to Maenporth and beyond.
Constructed in around 2013 by Messrs Wainholmes and one of only a few townhouse style designs offering five full double bedrooms, this home is covered by the residue of the NHBC guarantee scheme. The current owners took steps to design, with the original build, the orangery/sunroom which provides bright and comfortable extra accommodation across the rear of the property looking into the garden and this room connects the kitchen with the lounge creating a pleasant flow throughout the ground floor.
All in all the property occupies a quiet setting as it sits within on a no-through road, with a small communal green stretch directly infront near the Swanpool foothpath, and has a front elevation looking back towards the distant views over Boslowick and towards the town.
Property ref: 121_1775_4606546
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4606546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.