2 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 112 Staithe Place, Fakenham Road, Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk, NR23
- Plot 112, two bedroom terrace
- Shared Equity Home
- Section 106 applies
- Show house available to view
- Built by Hopkins Homes
- Sought after seaside town
- 10 year NHBC
*Shared Equity Unit*These properties are offered as part of our Section 106 Agreement with North Norfolk District Council and are available to eligible buyers only on a shared equity lease basis. Prices represent full open market values with a percentage of the lease available to purchase on each property for £135,965. Please speak to our Sales Consultant for further information.
Wells-next-the-Sea is a traditional seaside town on the beautiful North Norfolk coast. A picturesque and historic town, it offers a sweeping beach stretching up to Holkham bordered by pine woodland, a harbour with small fishing boats, a variety of shops and a tree-lined park with fine Georgian houses, quiet pubs and restaurants.
With its salt marshes, sand dunes and pines, the area is famed for attracting a rich variety of bird life throughout the year. The wide, flat beach is ideal for leisurely afternoons spent collecting shells and you can also spot oyster catchers and ringed plovers who nest on the beach, along with curlews and terns.
Wells is the perfect base from which to explore the area's many delights. Holkham Hall is one of Britain's most majestic stately homes and is just a short drive away, while Royal Sandringham is just over 20 miles from home.
Travel times and distance:
Fakenham 10.3 miles
Sheringham Railway Station 16.7 miles
Hunstanton 17.1 miles
Cromer 20.8 miles
King's Lynn Railway Station 29.4 miles
Norwich 34.0 miles
London Stansted Airport 90.8 miles
London Marble Arch 129.3 miles
King's Lynn Station to London King's Cross from 1hr 40mins
Sheringham Station to Norwich Station from 55 mins
All travel times and distances are approximate and are courtesy
of www.theaa.com and www.nationalrail.co.uk
Welcome to Staithe Place from Hopkins Homes, an exclusive collection of traditionally styled properties in the beautiful seaside town of Wells
Plot 112, The Ibis is a shared equity home in Wells. These properties are offered as part of our Section 106 Agreement with North Norfolk District Council and are available to eligible buyers only on a shared equity lease basis. Prices represent full open market values with a percentage of the lease available to purchase on each property for £135,965. Please speak to our Sales Consultant for further information.
SECTION 106 APPLIES
1. For the first 6 weeks the property shall be offered to Priority 1 applicants who have a current residence of at least 6 consecutive months, or employment of at least 6 consecutive months, or have an immediate family member who has resided for at least 12 consecutive moths in Wells next the Sea and it's adjoining parishes of Holkham, Warham or Wighton AND a household income of not more than £30,000 per annum.
2. After 6 weeks the property can be offered to Priority 2 applicants who currently have residence of at least 6 consecutive months, or employment of at least 6 consecutive months, or have an immediate family member who has resided for at least 12 consecutive months in North Norfolk District AND a household income of not more than £30,000 per annum.
3. After the above period then the property can be offered to Priority 3 applicants who have a household income of not more than £60,000 per annum and are unable to purchase a property in Wells without the scheme.
Immediate family is parents, siblings, adult child or grandparents.
Proof of local connection will be required to show the whole period of residence or employment. The buyer will accept council tax bills, utility bills, mobile phone bills and contracts of employment.
Marketing Suite and Show Home available to view Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm, closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
Please Note: The first Thursday of every month the Marketing Suite and Show Home will open 2pm - 5pm only.
A specification of the highest quality
Choice of kitchen c upboards and worktops*
Oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
Choice of wall tiles from our selected range*
Choice of floor tiles from our selected range*
Burglar alarm to ground floor only
Double socket outlets throughout
Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
TV points to living room and all bedrooms
Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
Central heating via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters
White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps plus white bath panel and matching seat
Outside tap where possible CARPENTRY
Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
White painted staircase
Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
Kitchen - between worktop and wall cupboards*
Bathroom - half-height all round*
Ensuite - full height to shower cubicle with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable*
Cloakroom - splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable*
Panel fencing between rear gardens where applicable
Front garden landscaped and turfed where applicable
Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled where applicable
All internal walls painted gardenia white
*Choice available subject to stage of construction.
This specification is only meant as a guide, some items may vary from plot to plot. Please check with Sales Consultant for further details. Photography depicts recent Hopkins Homes developments.
Postcode for Sat Nav use: NR23 1RD
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRD160062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.