3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRaeburn Avenue, West Kirby, Wirral
- Bay Fronted Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Beautifully Appointed and Updated Living Accommodation
- Situated Close to Amenities in the Prime Location of West Kirby
- Hallway, Spacious Lounge Opening to a Family Room
- Extended Well Fitted Breakfast Kitchen Open to a Dining Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms and a Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Driveway, Detached Garage, Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Generous Sized Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio and Lawned Areas
Extended three bedroom semi detached home situated in the prime location of West Kirby. In brief you have a hallway, lounge opening to a family room, large extended breakfast kitchen / dining room, utility room and downstairs W.C. To the first floor you have two double bedrooms, third bedroom and a family bathroom. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and a detached garage. You also have a generous sized private enclosed rear a garden. Situated within easy reach of amenities, transport links and within the catchment of excellent local schools a closer inspection is strongly recommended,
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6055176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.