3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRyan Grove, Keighley, BD22
- EPC rating Is C
- Superbly Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Rear Artifcial Lawn & Patio
- Good Access To Laycock & The Primary School
- Off-Road Parking
An ideal purchase for the growing family is this superbly presented three bedroom semi-detached home, handily placed for access to the popular village of Laycock and the local primary school. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall giving access to a spacious lounge, which in turn opens out into the dining area. The spacious dining kitchen has an attractive range of modern base and wall mounted units with complimenting worktop surfaces, integrated appliances to include an oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. There is a playroom also on this level with double glazed door giving access to the front of the property. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, and the house bathroom which has a four piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, WC, bath and wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear. Externally the property has off-road parking to the front, and a rear artificial lawn with patio, all of which is enclosed. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate, EPC rating is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54671922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11089360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.