3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrizlands Lane, Dagenham
- No Chain
- Potential to Extend Further
- Two Reception Room
- Stylish Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Integrated Washing Machine
- 12'5 x 6'8 Shed with Electric Supply
- Large Front Garden
Description HOME SWEET HOME! Thomas Marsh are delighted to offer this extended three bedroom semidetached family home located close to Dagenham Heathway and Dagenham East District Line Stations which is ideal for commuters. This property close to a bus route and is positioned conveniently to local shops and amenities. Internally the property benefits from a two reception rooms, a stylish modern kitchen, ground floor shower room and three good sized bedrooms. To the external area there is large landscaped garden with raise decking area to back end with spacious front garden with ample off-street parking.
Recetion Room One 14' 1" x 10' 0" (4.29m x 3.05m)
Reception Room Two 16' 7" x 11' 9" (5.05m x 3.58m)
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 5" (3.45m x 1.96m)
Ground Floor Shower Room
Bedroom One 15' 0" to fitted wardrobe x 10' 4" (4.57m x 3.15m)
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 9" (3.1m x 2.97m)
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 9" (2.36m x 2.06m)
Garden 50ft' (15.24m) Approx.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54672990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101973003803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Marsh, Grays . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.