3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Cottons, Outwell, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- Extended detached bungalow
- Three/four bedrooms
- West-facing rear garden
- Field views to rear
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! Having been extended, this deceptively spacious detached bungalow offers flexible accommodation and has fully enclosed mature rear gardens. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate all that this property has to offer!
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! Having been extended, this deceptively spacious detached bungalow offers flexible accommodation and has fully enclosed mature rear garden. With the option of three/four bedrooms, the bungalow has both a bathroom and a wet room as well as a useful utility room and side porch. The property also benefits from a conservatory which overlooks the sunny, west-facing rear garden with ornamental fish pond, patio area, greenhouse and a variety of fruit trees. Outwell is a highly regarded village with ample local amenities and the property itself is situated close to open countryside, ideal for dog-walking! Plenty of off-road parking as well so call now to arrange a viewing.
Kitchen 16' 9" x 9' 4" ( 5.11m x 2.84m )
Conservatory 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.91m )
Bedroom One 13' 11" maximum x 10' 10" ( 4.24m maximum x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.46m )
Bedroom Three 18' 2" x 9' 6" ( 5.54m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Utility Room 7' 4" x 4' 1" ( 2.24m x 1.24m )
Bathroom 9' x 5' 5" ( 2.74m x 1.65m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town and in to the village of Outwell. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto and bear round to the right on to Basin Road. Continue along and bear round to the left on to The Cottons where the property is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54673584.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.