Plot for saleRushy Drove, Donington, PE11
- Build your home in the country
- A building plot set within a rural location
- No immediate neighbours
- Set on a 0.2 acre plot (subject to survey)
- Ideally located to A16 and A17 trunk roads
- For sale via modern method of auction
- Planning permission has been passed by Boston Borough Council (reference B/16/0131).
For sale by modern method of auction;starting price £60,000 plus reservation fee. An unusual opportunity to purchase a building plot set within a rural location, with no immediate neighbours. The site is located nearby to the villages of Donington, Quadring and Gosberton which offer a variety of amenities including mini-supermarket, primary and secondary schools and medical centre; with the nearby market towns of Spalding and Boston offering a wider range of amenities and facilities. CALL US NOW FOR MORE DETAILS.
The planning permission has been passed for a detached residence to include accommodation of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, study/playroom, breakfast/kitchen and utility room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and bathroom. The plot is a reasonable size with plenty of off road parking and permission to build a detached double garage. The planning permission has been passed by Boston Borough Council (reference B/16/0131).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54675018.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6696883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill & Clark, Boston Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Hill & Clark, Boston Sales on 01205 352019.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.