4 bedroom detached house for saleNelson Avenue, Minster On Sea, Sheerness
- PRICE RANGE £450,000 - £480,000
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Detached Double Garage Plus Driveway
- Conservatory Off Master Bedroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom & First Floor Shower Room
- Superb Condition Throughout
- Corner Plot
- Individually Designed By Current Vendors
- EPC Rating 66 (D)
PRICE RANGE OF £440,000 TO £480,000. INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT IN A SECLUDED SETTING! We are delighted to present to the market this beautiful family home, the current vendors designed and built this property 40 years ago. The internal accommodation boasts' substantial living space throughout and comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with turret style front facing, open planned kitchen/ dining room benefiting from a modern fitted kitchen, central island and free standing range cooker, double doors leading to an enclosed patio area to the rear and to the side access door into the utility room, the master bedroom has double opening french doors leading into a double glazed conservatory, bedroom two and the family bathroom with roll top bath. To the first floor there are two further double bedrooms, family shower room and an access door leading into the loft space (subject to planning permission there is some scope for further development of the loft space, potentially adding two further bedrooms). Externally, the garden area is 360 degrees around the property with various private patio areas and the main garden is laid to lawn, to the rear there is further access into the double garage and a driveway. The whole property is surrounded by some hedging make it very private. From the moment you walk into this property is really is obvious to see the current vendors have maintained it both internally and externally to a very high standard. In order to appreciate everything this property has to offer we really must recommend an internal viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54676275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27917657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.