4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllendale, Northumberland
- Interlinked living, dining and kitchen space
- Thoughtfully and stylishly modernised with a much improved internal layout
- Attractive traditional drawing room
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Detached office/annexe
- Grazing/amenity land suitable for a variety of uses including cows, sheep, ponies and allotment
- Enclosed garden and off road parking
- In all, 3.79 acres or thereabouts
A charming period property - a double fronted family house, within easy walking distance to the centre of Allendale. The home has been thoughtfully remodelled and upgraded by the current owners to create light and airy living spaces combined with snug separate reception rooms. The home briefly comprises, to the ground floor, 2 reception rooms, a beautiful and versatile dining kitchen overlooking the garden, a shower room and a sweeping staircase to the landing above. To the first floor there are 4 good size bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Externally there is a private and sunny rear lawned garden, a studio with multi-fuel burner and w/c currently used a an office but with the potential to be a guest annexe. As an additional feature the property comes with approximately 3 acres of land, with a patio area, fruit trees and a summer house, which could be used for rough grazing bringing in a yearly income.
A gorgeous family home with stunning views, viewings come highly recommended.
EPC rating: not applicable
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8790620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foster Maddison Property Consultants, Hexham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.