3 bedroom barn conversion for saleBarn 2 Milton Farm
- TRADITIONAL STONE BARN - HUGE POTENTIAL & CHARACTER
- PP FOR SINGLE STOREY 3 BEDROOM/2 BATHROOM COTTAGE
- APPROX. 0.5 ACRES WITH INDEPENDENT ACCESS
- QUIET SETTING WITH EXTENSIVE SOUTH-FACING RURAL OUTLOOKS
- EASY ACCESS TO WATERWAY AND MAIN TOWNS ETC
A BARN CONVERSION OPPORTUNITY - DETAILED CONSENT FOR A WELL PROPORTIONED 3 BEDROOM/2 BATHROOM COTTAGE IN APPROX. 0.5 ACRE
Oxland Lane is a delightful rural but not isolated location within the centre of Pembrokeshire. Easy access can be gained to the towns of Haverfordwest and Milford Haven plus Pembroke and Pembroke Dock (via the Cleddau Bridge) together with the 22 miles or so of navigable Milford Haven Waterway.
Barn 2 is Detached and sizeable. With approximate dimensions, when renovated and converted, the accommodation will briefly comprise:-
30'2" x 14'5" (9.20m x 4.40m)
14'5" x 12'4" (4.40m x 3.75m)
15'9" x 10'8" (4.80m x 3.25m)
8'2" x 7'3" (2.50m x 2.20m)
10'8" x 9'10" (3.25m x 3.00m)
15'1" x 7'10" (4.60m x 2.40m)
8'6" x 6'11" (2.60m x 2.10m)
Stores 6'11" x 6'11" i.e. 2.10m x 2.10m)
No mains services are connected. Interested parties will need to make their own enquiries regarding electricity and water supplies. Drainage will have to be private.
We understand that this is Freehold and Barn 2 will be sold with vacant possession.
The east entrance to Oxland Lane can be found between the villages of Burton and Houghton. Barn 2 will be found about a mile or so along the lane on the left hand side (south).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1R9366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.