2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroad Oak Lane, Penwortham
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 Bedrooms
- Higher Penwortham
- NO CHAIN
- Rear Garden
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
Roberts & Co are delighted to present to the market this beautifully presented 2 bedroom property conveniently located in Higher Penwortham.
THE OWNERS LOVE;
- 'In the time we have lived here we have always found the property to be very quiet and peaceful. We find the conservatory and rear garden to be a real sanctuary.'
- 'We have designed the property to be very low maintenance so that we could enjoy living here. We have loved living in our house but it is now time for us to move on.'
WE HAVE NOTICED;
- 'The conservatory is a fantastic addition to the property offering an extra living space and a great place to enjoy the garden.'
-'The property is in perfect move-in condition. There are no essential works to be done and because of this it would make a fantastic first time buy.'
This lovely home has an entrance hallway leading to a lounge which has a feature fireplace and bay window. To the rear of the property there is a separate dining room opening into a modern kitchen housing integrated cooking appliances. The conservatory is a fantastic space where the garden can be observed and enjoyed in all weathers. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms- both with fitted bedroom furniture. The bathroom has a 3 piece white bathroom suite and in addition to that there is a ensuite shower room to bedroom one. Outside there is a block paved driveway to the front of the property suitable for 2 vehicles and to the rear of the property is a low maintenance sunny garden.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY * UPVC composite external door * Ceiling Light * Wood effect laminate to floor *
LOUNGE 12' 0" x 13' 10" (3.677m x 4.219m into Bay) * UPVC double glazed bay window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Wood effect laminate to floor * Electric Fireplace and surround *
DINING ROOM 7' 11" x 9' 5" (2.438m x 2.884m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Wood effect laminate to floor * Under stairs storage * Opens to kitchen and conservatory *
KITCHEN 6' 8" x 9' 6" (2.035m x 2.900m) * UPVC double glazed window * Radiator * Fitted wall and base cupboard units * Contrasting work surface * Integrated gas hob * Integrated electric oven/grill combi * Extractor hood * Space and plumbing for washing machine * Additional space for dryer * Space for fridge freezer * Wood effect laminate to flooring *
CONSERVATORY 9' 0" x 7' 8" (2.764m x 2.360m) * UPVC double glazed windows, frames and French doors to garden * Wall Light * Wood effect laminate to floor *
BATHROOM 4' 7" x 6' 8" (1.422m x 2.052m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Original wooden floor * 3 piece white bathroom suite *
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 0" x 12' 2" (3.375m x 3.716m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Original wood floor * Fitted Wardrobes * Beautiful feature fireplace *
ENSUITE SHOWER 2' 11" x 4' 10" (0.911m x 1.485m) * Ceiling Light * Original wood to floor * Shower cubicle *
BEDROOM 2 8' 5" x 9' 6" (2.570m x 2.920m) * UPVC double glazed window * Central heating radiator * Ceiling Light * Original Wood floor * Fitted wardrobes *
OUTSIDE * Low maintenance rear garden * Driveway parking to front * Large shed *
Whilst we believe the data within these statements to be accurate, any person(s) intending to place an offer and/or purchase the property should satisfy themselves by inspection in person or by a third party as to the validity and accuracy.
Please call 01772 746100 to arrange a viewing on this property now. Calls are taken 7 days a week 9am to 8pm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54681922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101242000695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co Sales & Lettings, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.