2 bedroom retirement property for saleWestmead Lane, Chippenham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Balcony
- River Views
- Built-in Appliances
- No Chain
Allen & Harris are proud to present this immaculate and spacious two bedroom apartment within an Assisted Living development.. A beautiful 31ft (9.5M) balcony providing lovely views over and along the River Avon completes and compliments the apartment., an internal viewing is a must!
Allen & Harris are proud to present this immaculate and spacious two bedroom apartment within an Assisted Living development.. The apartment has a lounge with french doors leading to the balcony, with a seperate modern kitchen area equipped with built-in oven, hob, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher (brand new), two double bedrooms, a large wet room and second 'WC'. A beautiful 31ft (9.5M) balcony providing lovely views over and along the River Avon completes and compliments the apartment., a beautiful private outdoor area.
The apartment was built in Feb 2016 and has been designed with the needs of older people in mind offering waist height electrical sockets, subtly located hand railing in the wet room and wc and an emergency assistance call system. The apartment, including the balcony, is fully wheelchair compatible.The apartment benefits from the services of a dedicated on-call care team that offer persona; and domestic care depending on the property owners individuals needs. There is an on-site restaurant on offer.
Just 200 metres from the centre of town, our Chippenham development is in the ideal spot. A variety of local supermarkets can be found nearby and the town centre also boasts access to a local hospital and plenty of doctor’s surgeries. Banks, retail stores and independent shops are also in good supply and there are even regular town markets, including a Farmers' Market every Friday and Saturday, held for those looking for a taste of traditional life. Neeld Hall, community and arts centre, offers a wide variety of events throughout the year.
Places of interest in the local area are varied with John Coles Park, the Museum and Heritage Centre and Chippenham Folk Festival just a few examples. For those interested in wider travel, transport links are strong with a regular bus service connecting residents to towns including Bath, Caine, Devizes, Trowbridge and Swindon. Rail links are also good and Chippenham railway station features along the main line to London Paddington. It also retains some impressive railway arches and architectural triumphs built by the famous engineer Brunel.
As an ancient riverside market town, Chippenham also has plenty of historical intrigue for those interested in living in this area. Natural attractions are also found in abundance with the River Avon, the Cotswolds, Salisbury Plain and Bird’s Marsh (a large marshland of around 24 hectares or 29 acres) just a few places in the area you might like to visit.
Storage cupboard, door to front, underfloor heating, pull cord system, entry phone.
Wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled to half height.
Lounge 17' 2" x 10' 6" ( 5.23m x 3.20m )
French doors leading to balcony, underfloor heating.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 10' ( 2.18m x 3.05m )
Range of wall and base unit, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built-in electric oven, built-in electric hob, ceramic tiled floor, built-in fridge freezer, built-in dishwasher, underfloor heating.
Bedroom One 17' 3" max x 10' 3" ( 5.26m max x 3.12m )
Built-in wardrobes, underfloor heating, french door to rear onto the balcony.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, underfloor heating.
Wash hand basin, stainless steel radiator, low level wc, tiled to half height, inset spotlights.
River View Balcony
Large balcony overlooking the river.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54684037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.