2 bedroom maisonette for saleWakehams Green Drive, Pound Hill, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 3RW
- No Chain
Blakemore & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this spacious and well presented 2 bedroom maisonette in the popular residential area of Pound Hill, to the eastern side of Crawley. Easy access to local shops, schools and Three Bridges mainline railway station.
Accommodation is spread across 3 floors and comprises:
* Entrance Lobby
Stairs to first floor landing.
* First Floor Landing
Large cupboard, radiator, stairs to second floor landing, doors to:
* Lounge: 6m x 3.57m (19' 8" x 11' 9")
Large area with long understairs cupboard, double-glazed windows to side, dining area, radiator.
* Kitchen: 3.79m x 2.64m (12' 5" x 8' 8")
With matching base and wall units, generous amount of worktop, space and plumbing for washing machine, cooker, fridge/freezer, double-glazed windows to front, part-tiled, radiator, vinyl wood-effect flooring.
* Second Floor Landing
Big overstairs cupboard, deep airing cupboard, doors to:
* Bedroom 1: 3.79m x 3.6m (12' 5" x 11' 10")
Double-glazed windows to front, radiator, fully carpeted, currently arranged with two single beds and lots of space in between.
* Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.4m (11' 9" x 11' 2")
Double-glazed windows to rear, radiator, fully carpeted.
* Bathroom: 1.75m x 1.68m (5' 9" x 5' 6")
White suite consisting of panel enclosed bath with Triton shower above and wash-hand basin, extractor, part-tiled, radiator, vinyl flooring.
* Separate WC: 1.73m x 0.8m (5' 8" x 2' 8")
White low level wc, vinyl flooring.
Lawned frontage with communal parking area.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 125 years and began in 1987. Annual maintenance fees are £368.00.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54688723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blakemore & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.