4 bedroom detached house for saleLlanyblodwel, Oswestry, Shropshire
- Main House: Entrance porch | Kitchen/breakfast room | Dining hall | Sitting room | Drawing room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe | 3 further bedrooms | 2 further Bathrooms
- Detached annexe: Open plan kitchen/sitting room | Bedroom | Shower room
- Outbuildings: Double garage | Workshop | Stables |Stone barn | Large portal frame barn
- Land: Formal gardens | Woodland and paddocks extending to approximately 3.53 acres available by seperate negotiation
- EPC Rating D
Glanyrafon Farm is a beautiful part stone, part timber framed farmhouse with a fantastic range of accommodation and outbuildings. The original stone farmhouse has been enlargerd with a timber frame extension. The property has a range of flexible accommodation with large entertaining spaces and cosier rooms. There is an abundance of original features including beamed ceilings, open fireplaces and exposed stone walls.
The newly refitted kitchen/breakfast room with Clearview log burning stove gives a fantastic space. A beautiful dining hall with vaulted ceiling connects this with the sitting room. A formal drawing room is found on the first floor, with vaulted ceiling, and four bedrooms served by three bathrooms.
In need of some modernisation, the detached annexe comprises of an open plan kitchen/dining/living space, a double bedroom and a shower room. This building has fantastic views over open countryside.
Surrounded by unspoilt countryside, Glanyrafon Farm is situated on the outskirts of the pretty hamlet, Llanyblodwel.
The Green Inn public house is just over two miles away, whilst a further range of amenities are available in the nearby market town of Oswestry. These include Sainsburys, M&S Simply Food and a range of bespoke shops and restaurants.
There are a number of highly regarded schools in both the state and private sectors in the area, including The Marches, Oswestry School, Moreton Hall and Ellesmere College.
The A5 provides easy access to the south via Shrewsbury and Telford and to the north via Wrexham and Chester beyond. There are train stations at Gobowen and Shrewsbury, providing regular links to Birmingham and London. Regional airports include Birmingham International, East Midlands and Manchester International.
Forming part of the original courtyard, the remaining outbuildings comprise of a stone barn, stables, a large portal frame barn, double garage and workshop. There is a separate road access into the courtyard area.
Formal gardens are found to the front of the house providing a number of fantastic spaces to sit and take in the surrounding views.
To the north of Glanyrafon is a wonderful block of woodland. Across the road from the farm, is a paddocked area bordered by the River Tanat. There is a footbridge (not under the ownership of the farm) that takes you to the other side of the river and onto a network of nearby footpaths. This land is available by seperate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54688824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBY180130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.