1 bedroom flat for saleWindsor Terrace, Totterdown, Bristol, BS3 4UF
- One double bedroom
- Period conversion
- 0.8 miles to Bristol Temple Meads railway station
- Communal front courtyard
- First floor flat
- 100 yards to Victoria Park
- Light and airy well proportioned flat
- Gas central heating & double glazing
A well proportioned one double bedroom first floor flat, with communal hallway and staircase to first floor landing, leading to front door, set within 100 yards of Victoria Park, and being a handy commute to Bristol Temple Meads (0.8 miles). The property comprises its own entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room to the front, separate fitted kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom. There is the additional benefit of a small communal front courtyard, which i understand from the vendor is quite a sun-trap! For more information about the area, visit our website on the 'about the area' section and click on Totterdown, or see https://urbanlighthouse.co.uk/about-the-area/totterdown.html
Communal Entrance Hall
serving two other flats with staircase to first floor landing, leading to front door.
Entrance Hall 15'9 x 2'9 (widening to 5'7 for 2'6)
Radiator, velux window, consumer unit, built in storage cupboard, laminated floor, spotlights, doors to lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
Lounge/Dining Room 10'7 x 15'2 max
Two double glazed windows to front, laminated floor, spotlights, decorative fireplace, radiator, Virgin tv and phone point.
Kitchen 8'8 max x 7'6 max
Delightful fitted kitchen with range of high and low level fitted units, fitted worktops, sink unit, fitted gas hob and electric oven, fitted cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating combi boiler, spotlights, radiator, part tiled, double glazed window to rear, laminated floor.
Double Bedroom 10'8 x 12'0 max
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, spotlights, loft hatch.
Bathroom 4'8 x 8'4
Velux window, panel bath, wc, basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, spotlights.
Communal front patio
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54688881.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference URBAN_556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Lighthouse LTD, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.