4 bedroom terraced house for saleCotswold Road, Bristol, BS3
- NO CHAIN
- Off-street parking
- 4 bedrooms, 2 receptions, 2 bathrooms
- 3 storeys plus a big loft
- Good size rear garden with large deck
- Close to amenities
- Light, spacious, high ceilings
Looking for a large home AND off-street parking? On Windmill Hill? Look no further! This home has also been lovingly renovated and brought up to an incredibly high standard.
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious 4 bedroom terraced house in the ever-popular area of Windmill Hill. Situated in BS3, Windmill Hill is close to Bristol City Centre, as well as the bustling hub of Bedminster, and vibrant North Street.
In brief, the property comprises:
- First floor: 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Ground floor: Living room, bedroom and shower room.
- Basement: Large kitchen-diner, storage and utility room.
- Well-sized south-facing rear garden, which includes a large deck and off-street parking, a rarity for Windmill Hill!
- Enclosed front garden, setting the house away from the street.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Some more details:
- Rear garden currently includes off-street parking for one large car, but could accommodate two after a little landscaping work. Or, you could go the other way and create a lawn and planters instead if you'd like a green idyll for yourself or the kids.
- Upper floors have views to Dundry Hill at the rear.
- Unlike many properties on Windmill Hill, even the front garden is big enough to be a useful space.
- Gas-fired central heating and modern 'unvented' hot water system, with a large tank able to supply two powerful showers at the same time. New Bosch-Worcester system boiler and controls installed in December 2016, and new Megflo water tank and valves installed in June 2018.
- Family bathroom includes whirlpool bath and over-bath shower with glass screen. Ground floor shower room includes cloudburst shower head. Both showers are thermostatic, to avoid hot/cold shocks when you're in the shower and someone else opens or closes a tap!
- Electric underfloor heating in the kitchen (with digital programmable controller) — lovely on a winter's morning!
- Remote-controlled ceiling fan in the dining/reception area, so you can cool off on hot summer evenings.
- Positive input ventilation system (PIV) installed — limits humidity and thereby helps to prevent mildew (also helps to suppress some allergens).
- Plenty of electrical outlets in all appropriate rooms.
- Lots of useful storage space, including a large loft (boarded, electric lighting, skylight) and large cupboards in the basement.
- Big rooms and very flexible accommodation. You could even use the living room with bay window as a fifth bedroom if you prefer, as there is another reception room.
- Victoria Park, a Post Office, bakery, doctor's surgery, pharmacy and several convenience stores are only a short walk away. And, good schools nearby.
- Bedminster train station is only 7 minutes walk away, Temple Meads only 25 minutes walk. Easy to reach the A38 for Bristol airport, by car or by regular bus service stopping in Bedminster.
- The property is in Band B for Council Tax (yes, really!) - this translates to hundreds of pounds less outgoings per year than comparable properties.
- Built in 1930 and modernised throughout by the current owner from 2003 onward.
- There is no onward purchase pending at this time (no chain). The owner has no particular rush to sell, but if they accept your offer they can proceed quickly if you require (they plan to move into rented accommodation before seeking their next property).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54694524.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ne4-m327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.