3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarren Road, Dartford, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Detached garage
- Good sized rear garden which is not over looked
- Side access
- EPC energy rating D (61)
What you will be instantly aware of once you walk through the front door of this outstanding house is that
this property could definitely be your dream home. What a property this is. In excellent internal condition, you will only have to move your possessions in and you can start the next chapter of your life.
Parking here is excellent. There is a shared driveway that links onto your own drive accommodating two cars as well as a detached garage that you can use either for your car or for storage purposes.
The rear garden is a good size and benefits not only from not being overlooked by houses to the rear, but also there is side access so if you have any awkward or messy items to carry in you will not traipse these through the living areas of your home.
A beautiful conservatory overlooks the rear garden and gives you that extra living space which I am sure you will be able to make good use of.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Porch: 6'0 x 2'4 (1.83m x 0.71m)
- Lounge: 12'8 x 12'5 (3.86m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'5 x 10'8 (5.62m x 3.25m)
- Conservatory: 12'9 x 7'1 (3.89m x 2.16m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 9'11 (3.71m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'6 (3.48m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'4 (2.67m x 2.54m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 7'3 (2.39m x 2.21m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
- Detached Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54696000.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.