5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonkhams Avenue, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8
- Tree lined avenue location
- Edwardian character features
- Bespoke fitted kitchen
- Sympathetic recent two storey extension
- Wonderful established gardens
- EPC Rating = D
Wonderful Edwardian home situated on tree lined avenue on the highly respected Monkhams Estate
Monkhams Avenue forms part of the highly sought after Monkhams Estate in Woodford Green, being ideally situated for The High Road and The Broadway with an excellent range of shops, restaurants, Bancrofts School and Woodford tube station with direct services to central London.
A fine example of an Edwardian semi-detached family home on the popular tree lined Monkhams Avenue. The property has been very recently sympathetically extended embracing the character of the existing features including replacement wood framed double glazed sash windows, wood flooring, high ceilings with ornate cornicing and feature fireplaces.
The light and airy accommodation is arranged over three floors and provides an impressive reception hall, bay fronted drawing room with feature fireplace, dining room, open plan luxury fitted kitchen/breakfast room, morning room and ground floor cloakroom. The first floor offers a newly extended master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with bath and shower. A further double bedroom with bathroom and dressing room/study are located on the second floor.
The property has a private gravelled driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking. The front garden has a part brick boundary wall with wrought iron railings and block paved footpath to a part enclosed entrance porch. The secluded mature rear garden offers a southerly aspect with a spacious block paved terrace for outdoor entertaining, water feature, lawn area and an abundance of established borders
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54701745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LUS160261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.