3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSandy Lane, Dereham
- Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000
- Ex local authority, end terraced property in a cul de sac location
- Part refurbished & internally remodelled, with plenty of scope for your input
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/diner & bathroom
- Lounge with open fire plus a conservatory
- Ground floor WC, first floor bathroom with separate shower enclosure
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Generous gardens, garage & off road parking
- Within easy reach of major road links, green space & Dereham town centre
SUMMARY Part refurbished, 3 bed end terrace just minutes from Dereham town centre, offering a wonderful chance to complete the work already started to your own design and specification. With a generous garden and garage and located at the end of a cul de sac. Huge potential which needs to be viewed.
OUTSIDE Front: The owner accesses the property across a communal parking area with en-bloc garages via double wooden gates which lead through to the property's driveway and detached garage, measuring approximately 19'6 x 10'4 with up and over door, power and light.
The owner also uses a second access to the rear via wooden gates accessing a communal parking area with en-bloc garages. This is from a shared access lane further along Sandy Lane.
Rear: The generous rear garden features a lawn with fruit trees and concrete parking area behind the front set of wooden gates plus shingle beds and pathway. The main section of garden measures approximately 53' x 50', with a further area behind the conservatory, of shingle, measuring approximately 24' x 20'.
AGENT'S NOTE We have not seen the deeds confirming the rights of way and access to the property.
DIRECTIONS From the roundabout at the end of Dereham High Street take Swaffham Road towards Scarning. Turn right into Sandy Lane and opposite the green play space, just after The Gemini public house, turn left into an offshoot of Sandy Lane. Take the first turning right and right again at the T junction. The property is at the end of this road, on the far right of the row of terraced properties.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54706245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.