3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBispham Road, Southport, PR9 7BL
- 3 bed semi detached house.
- No onward chain.
- Two reception rooms.
- Large modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Central heating and double glazing.
- Large rear garden.
- Ample parking and garage space.
AN EXTENDED, EXTENSIVELY RENOVATED AND MODERNISED OLDER STYLE
3 BED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE IN AN ESTABLISHED AREA CONVENIENT
FOR LOCAL AMENITIES.
HALL, 2 SEPARATE LIVING ROOMS, EXTENDED AND MODERNISED 14 FT KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA, 3 BEDROOMS AND MODERNISED GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/W.C.
CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARDENS WITH AMPLE PARKING SPACE FOR 3/4 AT THE FRONT AND DRIVEWAY TO ADDITIONAL PARKING SPACE AND POTENTIAL GARAGE SPACE AT THE REAR.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 352593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.