4 bedroom cottage for saleSt Margarets Lane, Cromer
- Three Storey 4 Bedroom Cottage
- Full of Character
- Basement Room
- Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Radiator Central Heating
- No Upward Chain
- Good Central Location
This cottage is full of quirks and character and would be the perfect home or holiday let, set in a fantastic location within Cromer! The property further boasts accommodation over three floors with 4 bedrooms, lounge with open fireplace, shower room + bathroom, garden and its very own basement!!
This lovely cottage is set in a good central location in the popular coastal town of Cromer. Cromer is an attractive seaside town that boasts a wide range of amenities from shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and even a cinema and golf course! Of course Cromer is known for it's award winning Blue Flag Beaches and of course the Cromer Crab and famous Pier. There are also a good public transport links via trains and buses to Norwich and surrounding sea side towns and villages.
Viewings are highly recommended to see this cottage's charm! Call us today to book your viewing!!
Entrance Hall 7' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.54m )
Single glazed door to the side aspect, window to the side aspect, radiator, wooden flooring, staircase leading down to:
Basement / Cellar 19' 10" max. inc stairs x 12' 4" max ( 6.05m max. inc stairs x 3.76m max )
Window to the side aspect, lighting, electricity.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 9" Max ( 4.11m x 3.89m Max )
Sash window to the side aspect, glazed doors opening to the garden, open fireplace, electric wall heater, radiator, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 12' 11" Max x 9' 4" ( 3.94m Max x 2.84m )
Floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker with cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, part tiling, central heating boiler, radiator, Sash window to the side aspect, door opening to:
Rear Lobby Area
Door opening to:
(Part sloped ceilings) Suite comprising w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, Part tiling, wood floor, internal window to the hall.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to all levels, two radiators, carpet flooring, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
(Part sloped ceiling) Sash window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" Max x 9' 4" ( 3.86m Max x 2.84m )
Sash window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes, built in cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring, decorative fireplace.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.26m )
Sash window to the side aspect, radiator, carpet flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Door opening to:
Suite comprising of w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with shower over, part tiling, radiator, wall heater, extractor fan, wooden flooring, Sash window to the rear.
Bedroom 4 13' 8" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.17m max x 3.94m max )
(Part sloped ceiling) Sash window to the side aspect, decorative window to the rear, radiator, wooden flooring, seat storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.