2 bedroom penthouse for saleMadison Heights, Milner Road, Wimbledon
- Fabulous brand new fifth floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms
- Open plan kitchen/reception
- Spectacular views over London
- Ultra convenient South Wimbledon location
- Private balcony
- Completion June 2018
- 10 year new build warranty
- Show flat available to view
A fabulous fifth floor apartment with spectacular 3.5m high ceilings and breathtaking panoramic views across London, to the Shard and beyond. Forming part of an outstanding boutique development of brand new apartments, conveniently located for easy access to South Wimbledon underground (Northern Line), there are only 8 apartments available (7 are already sold); all have two bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms and will be finished to a superb standard, with most having a conservatory, winter garden or balcony. This superb flat has a private balcony. Completion is planned for June 2018 and a show flat is available to view now (these photos are of the actual show flat).
Bedroom - 3.99m x 3.23m (13'1 x 10'7) -
Bedroom - 4.45m x 3.35m (14'7 x 11') -
Open Plan Reception Room/Kitchen - 6.86m x 4.27m (22'6 x 14') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54707211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27567424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Hill - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.