4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePost Office Road, Alrewas, DE13
- Traditional Semi Detached Home
- Extended Family Interiors
- Two Reception Rooms
- Dining & Living Kitchen
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Secluded Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking to Driveway
- Walking Distance to Village Amenities
- John Taylor School Catchment
SSTC IN ALREWAS SIMILAR REQUIRED
A WELL PRESENTED TRADITIONAL HOME set within the popular village of Alrewas, offering EXTENDED INTERIORS, FOUR EXCELLENT BEDROOMS and a WEALTH OF CHARACTER. Benefitting from the much sought after John Taylor School catchment, this attractive semi detached Edwardian property has been upgraded and extended in recent years, offering accommodation including entrance hall, two reception rooms with feature fireplaces, an open plan dining and living kitchen, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor, with four superb bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom to the first floor. Outside are secluded rear gardens accessed via a pathway from the kitchen and the property benefits from off street parking for one vehicle to the front. The property benefits from mains gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Set within a conservation area beside the River Trent, the desirable village of Alrewas is well catered for family life, enjoying an excellent range of amenities including a post office, traditional village pubs, a Coop general store, dentist, GP Surgery and a popular Butchers. As well as holding the annual Alrewas Show, the village also has a park, two village halls and a cricket club. The All Saints Primary School is within walking distance and feeds into John Taylor High School in Barton under Needwood. The village benefits from access to the A38, A515 and further commuter routes and national rail links are available at Lichfield Trent Valley and City Stations, providing direct access to Birmingham and London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54713283.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27387753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.