2 bedroom flat for saleCato Road, London, SW4
Withdrawn from Market
- A modern and bright kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- A spacious living area over flowing with character
- Two double-bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Located on a picturesque residential road
- In close proximity to Clapham Common, Clapham North and Clapham High Street stations
- The local amenities which Clapham High Street has to offer are right on your door step
A spacious and endearing TWO BEDROOM property within a period building just off Clapham High Street. This well presented property is located on a picturesque RESIDENTIAL ROAD. The lounge showcases comfort which is reflected by the traditional coal burner as the central focus of the spacious room. This property has extensive STORAGE throughout, giving you ample space in both bedrooms with their built-in wardrobes. The bedrooms boast a bright and airy feel, due to accumulating a mass of light on the second floor. The FULLY FITTED KITCHEN and OPEN PLAN DINNING area provides an ample space for entertaining and dinner parties.
The central location of the property provides easy access to local amenities, including an array of shops and schools. You will be spoilt for choice with the wealth of entertainment due to CLAPHAM COMMON, CLAPHAM NORTH and CLAPHAM HIGH STREET overground station on your doorstep; making it perfect for a starter home for working professionals.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54717614.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5934212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Henry, Clapham South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.