3 bedroom terraced house for saleHawkswood Grove, Kirkstall, Leeds
- An extended 3 bedroom terrace
- Sat on this superb corner plot
- So much development potential!!
- Gated drive and gardens to 3 sides
- Breakfast kitchen
- Utility and guest w.c
- Easy access to 2 train stations
- No chain
Occupying this superb corner plot and offered for sale with no chain involved is this spacious three bedroom extended end of terrace. Subject to the usual building regulations and planning permissions, this plot offers so much development potential and we strongly recommend an inspection to fully appreciate.
The property which has PVCu double glazing and a gas central heating system, is accessed into the extended entrance porch with PVCu double glazed front entrance door and ceramic tiled floor. The porch gives access into the entrance hall with laminate flooring and staircase to the first floor. To the front of the property is the well proportioned lounge with laminate flooring and recessed fireplace. To the rear is a particularly good size breakfast kitchen with an attractive range of base and wall units, ceramic tiled splash backs, built in oven, hob and extractor hood and breakfast bar. Leading off the kitchen is the extended utility room with base units, stainless steel sink unit and a rear entrance door. There is the added advantage of a guest W.C. with low level flush W.C. To the side is the downstairs shower room having a two piece suite in white comprising shower cubicle, vanity units and sink, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled walls and PVCu double glazed window to the side. To the first floor is the landing giving access to the loft space and a PVCu double glazed window to the side. To the front of the property is bedroom a spacious double room with wardrobe recess. There is one further double bedroom to the rear and a good size third bedroom.
The property sits on this fantastic corner plot of excellent proportions with gardens to three sides. To the front is a gated gravelled garden which continues to the side offering so much development potential. To the rear is a private paved garden area with flower beds. There is also added advantage of a generous gated driveway.
The property is within easy reach of the Headingley and Kirkstall train stations, the Morrison’s shopping complex, the recently opened Bridge Retail Park, the grounds of Kirkstall Abbey and indeed additional transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54718095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR171569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.