3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKNOWLE AVENUE - BISPHAM - BLACKPOOL - FY2 9UD
- A STUNNING SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME - WITH 3 BEDROOMS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * MODERN CONSUMER
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- LOG BURNING FIRE IN THE REAR LOUNGE * EXTENDED MODERN KITCHEN
- LIGHT & AIRY LANDING - STAIRCASE TO THE SECOND FLOOR LOFT ROOM
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS - LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MANY LOCAL AMENITIES, THE SEA FRONT/PROM,..
- ..GOOD BUS/TRAM ROUTES, NORTH SHORE GOLF CLUB & GREAT SCHOOLS!
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED - NO ONWARD CHAIN - READY TO WALK INTO
IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, BOASTING BEAUTIFULLY EXTENDED LIVING ACCOMMODATION, GENEROUS PRIVATE REAR GARDEN & AN ACCESSIBLE CONVERTED LOFT AREA . THIS STUNNING FAMILY HOME IS LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION, CLOSE TO THE SEA FRONT/PROM & NORTH SHORE GOLF CLUB..
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.